About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted giclée print onto satin finish photo paper.
- All moulding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Acrylic glaze provides lightweight protection.
- Comes ready to hang.
- 40"W x 2.5"D x 30"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 20 lbs.
Alex is a photographer from Boston, who describes his photography style as intuitive, letting his unique style flow from what he feels. He becomes the art and feels that this allows each photograph to be what they are meant to be. Alex's work is most influenced by his experiences in life. His mantra is that a peaceful, relaxed mind does wonders when igniting influence.