About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted giclée print onto satin finish photo paper.
- All moulding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Acrylic glaze provides lightweight protection.
- Comes ready to hang.
- 30"W x 2.5"D x 40"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 20 lbs.
Oliver Cole is a 25 year-old self taught photographer from London, England. Having originally set out to become a filmmaker, he quickly became frustrated with the video making process as a whole and the long, drawn out nature that making a film requires. From script writing, location scouting and sourcing talent to post production and eventual distribution, he found himself seeking a more instantaneous form of art creation. That's when he discovered photography. He found almost instant satisfaction in being able to go out with his camera whenever suited and take photos. It was in late 2015, on a trip to Paris when his interest in photography began. There, he was introduced to the works of French humanist photographer, Henri Cartier-Bresson and has been completely hooked ever since. One continuous theme throughout Oliver's work is that his photography always retains the human element. His work is constantly developing and reflects his current reality.