About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted giclée print onto satin finish photo paper.
- All moulding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Acrylic glaze provides lightweight protection.
- Comes ready to hang.
- 48"Sq. x 2.5"D.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 30 lbs.
Carys Jones is a UK based self-taught photographer with a focus on creating equine fine art. Her goal is to produce images that transport her subjects to wider audiences beyond the equestrian community. Carys travels extensively to create her photography. In recent years, she has studied the famous white horses in the French Camargue, the characterful horse of Iceland's, the strong black Friesians of the Netherlands, and the graceful and playful Lusitanos of Portugal. Her passion for her work has her continuously planning for next photographic, horse-centric adventure!