About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted art by Caitlin McCollom.
- Print on silver coated material for a dramatic and metallic effect.
- All molding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Acrylic glaze provides lightweight protection.
- Comes ready to hang.
- 30"W x 2.5"D x 40"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 20 lbs.
Based in Austin, Texas, Caitlin McCollom is a visual artist whose conceptual paintings are focused on notions of metaphysical searching. Caitlin is compelled to visually express the unknowable span of consciousness and the beauty and wonder of encounters with the spiritual realm. While her vibrant paintings on plastic paper have many facets, she uses color and shape symbologies and explorations of archetypical imagery to create modern icons that vibrate the connections between the visible and invisible world.