About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted photo by by Brannon Naito.
- HD metal is a fine grade aluminum.
- Prints on high defintion metal create luminescent highlights and deep darks with continuous tones of color.
- Print is to the edge with a clear 1" acrylic bracer on the back.
- Comes ready to hang with an acrylic cleat.
- Dye-sub/acrylic backer.
- 48"W x 2"D x 36"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 40 lbs.
Brannon Naito is a self-taught photographer and videographer from Hawaii. Born in Japan, and now living in San Francisco, CA, Brannon describes his work as moody landscape, portraits and architecture. When describing his creative process, he says "Number one important factor in the creative processresearch. Research the location, time of day to shoot, weather, traffic, etc. etc. the list goes on. The creative process begins before you even pick up the camera. In addition, I try to shoot 2-3 shots I know I want to get with a few different focal lengths, and then I shoot 2-3 shots I wouldn't expect anyone to shoot. This technique doesn't always work but when it does, it provides a refreshing perspective on a likely tired view (especially in SF!)." He is most influenced by his two friendsLance Roylo and Matthew Kawoodthat he has embarked on his photography obsession with. Majority of his photos and videos are highly influenced by music, television shows and movies. Currently, moody-tones tend to stylize his landscape and portrait photography, which he bases on lo-fi calm/ambiance types of music.