- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C0PE8
- Store Inquiries:#401013906763
Want that head-to-toe spa glow? Fresh pioneered the use of sugar as a nondrying exfoliator with this this moisturizing body scrub, and it's still unrivaled for silky soft skin. Brown sugar crystals, natural humectants that prevent moisture loss, gently remove dry skin, while precious oils nourish.
- 100% felt it left skin exfoliated, softened, supple, and healthy-looking while protecting against dryness*
- 97% reported a hydrating, nourishing, and smoothing effect*
- 94% said it softened skin after just one use and removed dry patches so skin is velvety and silky to the touch*
- Real brown sugar crystals: Act as natural humectants to prevent moisture loss while gently buffing away dry skin.
- Blend of evening primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel, and jojoba oils: Nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Ginseng root extract and peppermint: Invigorate the senses.
- Citrus oils: Help to brighten and tone the skin while leaving behind an unforgettable natural scent.
Use your finger to mix the product in the jar so the precious oils are evenly distributed. Then apply a generous pinch to wet skin and massage gently. Repeat until you've covered your entire body. Rinse well and pat dry. Be careful in the shower as the oils can make tile surfaces slippery.
Born in Boston and raised in New York, Fresh delivers indulgent, sensorial beauty. By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform and experiences that transform. Fresh's Founders travel the world, uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients. But the real journey is using science to develop formulas that look, smell, and feel good, all while bringing you beautiful skin.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.