- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4PF6
- Store Inquiries:#401089650023
The powerhouse essence also increases luminosity, fades fine lines, improves elasticity, smoothes skin texture, boosts its healthy tone, and hydrates for 24 hours with hyaluronic acid. The star is kombucha, fermented sweet black tea proven to fight wrinkle-causing pollution and free radicals.
The Kombucha 8: 1 Essential Step. 8 Proven Benefits.*
- Defends against pollution & protects with antioxidants
- Immediately improved luminosity by 31%, and after 4 weeks by 52%
- 97% of testers said it immediately smoothed the look of fine lines
- 98% reported it immediately refined the look of pores
- 98% noticed it improved skin elasticity
- 100% reported it immediately refined skin texture
- 97% reported their skin was healthier-looking
- Provides 24-hour moisture**
**instrumental test on 11 subjects
- Kombucha helps to smooth, increase luminosity, and protect against pollution and free radicals for younger-looking skin.
- Mandarin peel extract helps promote a beautifully uniform complexion.
- Kigelia africana fruit extract helps smooth the appearance of skin texture.
- Hyaluronic acid works to attract and seal in moisture for supple skin.
- Pour into your hand and gently pat on your face and neck with your fingertips.
- Use daily, morning and night, after cleansing and before your serum and moisturizer.
Born in Boston and raised in New York, Fresh delivers indulgent, sensorial beauty. By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform and experiences that transform. Fresh's Founders travel the world, uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients. But the real journey is using science to develop formulas that look, smell, and feel good, all while bringing you beautiful skin.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.