- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C1EGS
- Store Inquiries:#401013905559
This clay-based face scrub dissolves dead skin and refines its texture with bamboo and olive exfoliants. It also minimizes pores and absorbs oil to help control breakouts and mattify (meaning no shiny T zone). The star is Fresh's proprietary ingredient Umbrian Clay that balances and clarifies.
- 97% felt the product exfoliated, deeply cleansed, and purified their skin*
- 91% reported smoother, brighter, clarified, and more supple skin with decreased roughness*
- 88% said it evened skin tone and smoothed imperfections*
- 85% noticed it balanced their skin and reduced shine*
- 82% felt it minimized the appearance of pores and calmed their skin*
- Umbrian Clay: Fresh's proprietary ingredient has a uniquely high mineral content that works to neutralize acidity, absorb oil, and refine the appearance of pores, purifying the complexion.
- Natural bamboo and olive exfoliants: Gently polish away dulling, dead skin cells.
- Meadowsweet extract: Known to control oil and shine.
- Lemon fruit extract: Helps promote a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Olive leaf extract: Helps to restore suppleness and is known to protect against free radicals.
- Chamomile flower and lavender water: Notable for their soothing properties.
After cleansing, massage a dime size onto damp skin for 30 seconds, and then rinse. Use twice a week.
100 mL/ 3.4 fl. oz.
Born in Boston and raised in New York, Fresh delivers indulgent, sensorial beauty. By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform and experiences that transform. Fresh's Founders travel the world, uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients. But the real journey is using science to develop formulas that look, smell, and feel good, all while bringing you beautiful skin.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.