- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C55YT
- Store Inquiries:#401121054031
Inspired by cold-press juice, this serum sets skin up for success. Microbubbles containing vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, and coconut oil blend with the watery base of fruit extracts and minerals, leaving skin energized and smooth with 24-hour hydration* and antioxidant protection. Noncomedogenic.
*instrumental test on 10 subjects
- Our vitamin fruit complex is a blend of vitamins C, E, and B5; lemon and orange fruit extracts; and minerals that helps revitalize dull skin for a vibrant, healthy-looking complexion.
- Jicama root juice, obtained by cold-pressing jicama tubers, helps to hydrate and revitalize skin.
- Chicory root juice has a vitamin D-like effect to help moisturize and protect.
- Ginger water helps to hydrate.
- Beta-carotene is a precursor to vitamin A , a powerful antioxidant that helps ward off damaging free radicals.
- Coconut oil, with its nutrient-rich composition, has and strong affinity for the skin to help to nourish and soften.
98% noticed their skin was immediately healthy looking*
95% felt their skin was immediately energized and smooth*
93% noticed their skin was immediately nourished and recharged*
97% said the skincare applied after absorbed better*
*self-assessment on 60 subjects during 4 weeks
How To Use:
Apply to cleansed skin daily, in the morning and evening.
3 x 15 mL
Founded by Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg in 1991, Fresh was a pioneer in using natural ingredients such as sugar, milk, soy, and rice in modern beauty treatments. Today, the Fresh collection encompasses not only indulgent skincare and bath treats but also innovative cosmetics, alluring fragrances, and signature candles.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.