Gem Water by VitaJuwelEra Decanter and Balance Vial Set
- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HBK9V
- Store Inquiries:#401097349964
- Handcrafted set includes one Vial and one Era Decanter.
- Gemstone mix: sodalite, chalcedony, clear quartz.
- Gemstone Vial increases oxygenation and boosts alkalinity (pH) of everyday tap, filtered, or bottled water up to 8.02 in 7-10 minutes.
- Sealed, lead-free, hand-blown Vial contains fair mined, semiprecious, tumbled gemstones.
- Lead-free, hand-blown glass decanter with stainless steel spout and silicone seal.
- Holds 44 ounces of water.
- 4.5"Dia. x 15.5"T.
We've evolved our Balance gem blend with the addition of chalcedony. If creating harmony among all aspects of your busy life is something you seek, look no further! In the natural healing arts this blend of sodalite and clear quartz is said to encourage awareness, being true to oneself and even help quench your thirst! The powerful addition of chalcedony is with the intention to bring the mind, body, emotions and spirit all into harmony.
About this set:
This set includes one Gem-Water by VitaJuwel Vial and one Era Decanter. The Vial fits securely into the Era Decanter, specially designed to securely hold and display your Vial while in use. At home. In the office. At the spa. Anywhere you need a gem-water multi-serve solution, the 44 fl. oz. Era Decanter is designed for maximum convenience, functionality, and, of course, elegance.
How it works:
Gem-Water products by VitaJuwel naturally boost the alkalinity and oxygenation of everyday water in just 7 to 10 minutes. Each vial is hand blown and holds a blend of semiprecious gemstones that naturally vibrate at a frequency that restructures or "wakes up" water boosting its alkalinity (pH) as high as 8.02 and raising its oxygenation. The result is enlivened water with qualities comparable to spring water. The smoother/softer mouth feel makes for a refreshing taste experience and improved hydration for the body.
Care & Use:
Your Gem-Water Vial should ONLY be washed by hand with warm, soapy water being careful not to let anything strike the glass. NEVER place it in the dishwasher or freezer. The safest way to use your Vial is with the Era Decanter. The glass portion of the Decanter is dishwasher safe, and can also be cleaned by hand in warm, soapy water.
To assemble into the Era Decanter:
- Insert the Vial through the bottom of the spout.
- Clasp the stem of the Vial with the rubber collar.
- Push the collar all the way down into the spout.
- Insert the Vial into the glass Decanter being careful to not let it strike the sides.
- VERY GENTLY use a twisting motion to secure the spout (DO NOT ROCK).
- The Era is refillable without removing the Vial. Simply refill through the openings in the spout.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.