- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4QZB
- Store Inquiries:#401092616252
A finely milled loose powder that gives your skin a beautiful glow without the glitter effect.
What It Does:
- Bronze shade: For a soft contour and/or bronze makeup result for all skin tones.
- Pink shade: For a highlight and/or glow makeup result for light to medium skin tones.
How to Use:
Apply with a Powder brush. Shake off excess powder from the brush before applying. Dust lightly over your makeup for an all over glow.
- To Highlight: Apply above the cheekbone and along the brow bone.
- To Bronze: Apply to the top of the forehead, the cheekbones, and down along the jaw line.
- To Contour: Apply under the cheekbone, into the hairline and under the jaw line.
The Giorgio Armani collection came into being in 1975, when the designer rewrote the rules for menswear, revolutionizing proportions and aiming at an unheard of fluidity and elegance. The following year, observing that the fashion needs of women were also changing, he offered the same soft, unstructured jackets as the basis for a new womenswear collection. Since then, the line has never ceased to evolve, with continual research into an aesthetic based on essential, never ostentatious, style as its outstanding trait. Elegant, modern and sophisticated, the Giorgio Armani collection stands out for the excellence of its manufacture, the extreme attention to detail, the purity of the lines and the use of high quality materials. The clothes are designed to bring out the wearer's personality, never to overwhelm or disguise.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.