- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C500Q
- Store Inquiries:#401109420155
This deep black formula melts transparently into the skin to help revitalize the skins natural defenses and ensure active preservation*. Skin seems more radiant, dense, firm and plump. The texture of the skin appears more refined.
During a clinical test by dermatologists, users saw:
- X2 = Luminosity***
- +25%* = Skin firmness**
- +31% = Complexion homogeneity**
- 98% = The texture is fresh and light.
- 98% = The skin is like lifted, wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed
- 98% = The skin seems to be reborn: it looks younger, stronger, more beautiful
**Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 32 subjects after 2 months of use.
***Comparison of improvement percentages during week 8 VS immediate result.
****Self-Evaluation by 61 women after 1 month of use
The soft, airy gel texture of this Light Cream is a luxurious sensory experience. The algae's secret of survival is infused into the skin.
How to Use:
- Take a pearl-sized amount of black cream and warm it between your fingertips.
- Apply it on the entire face and neck in smoothing strokes.
- Make slight pressure points over the face.
- Gently massage over the entire face.
Hubert de Givenchy founded his namesake fashion house specializing in Haute Couture and ready-to-wear in 1952. No sooner did it open than Givenchy earned a reputation for breaking with the fashion codes of its time. Today, the house is synonymous with aristocratic elegance, sensuality and fresh romanticism. Its legacy continues through the modern approach of its British Artistic Director, Clare Waight Keller, who was appointed in 2017 to design all Haute Couture and Ready-to-Wear collections for Women's and Men's.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.