- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4LQB
- Store Inquiries:#401085796466
A fascinating color. A one-of-a-kind experience. Visible beauty renewal. The Supreme Alliance of Life Algae complex, an amazing fusion of two algae selected for their extraordinary life force, targets the integrality of the cell lifecycle* to initiate the correction of all signs of aging.
*Tested in vitro on ingredients.
For the first time at Givenchy, the daily skin-cleansing step transforms into a ceremonial ritual as luxurious as it is innovative, in which a black gel-cream is united with a sophisticated accessory and an ancestral massage method to create a unique experience of well-being. After the ritual, skin is incredibly pure, smooth and translucent. Its texture looks finer, its radiance enhanced. Rested and comfortable, it glows with freshness.
This enveloping and magical black gel-cream transforms on contact with water into a fine, pale emulsion with intensive purifying effectiveness, while preserving the skin's biological balance. Enriched with natural-origin Black Pearl Powder, it gently eliminates dead cells and impurities, while a natural-origin protective agent works to maintain the integrity of the skin's ecosystem. The revitalizing properties of the Supreme Alliance of Life Algae help initiate skin beauty renewal right from the cleansing step. After the ritual, the skin is incredibly pure, smooth and translucent. Its texture appears finer and its radiance is enhanced. Rested and comfortable, it glows with freshness, ready to receive the Le Soin Noir skincare products. An age-old massage ritual that enhances the skin's appearance.
How to Use:
- The preparation: After removing makeup, slightly dampen the face with warm water and apply a generous amount of product.
- The massage: Inspired by the Japanese Kobido ritual, an age-old energizing technique, it is performed in three phases to offer a moment of well-being and revitalization.
- Muscle relaxation: perform wide "palpate and roll" movements, from the chin towards the ears, then from the nose to the cheeks. With hands flat, press the forehead then gently rub.
- Energizing stimulation: apply pressure to all energy points on the face, from the forehead to the chin.
- Toxin drainage: make smoothing pressure movements from the top of the face to the area below the chin.
- Polishing. Damp the sponge. Using the damp sponge, work the product into a lather by making small circular movements. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Rinse the sponge carefully after use and air dry.
Hubert de Givenchy founded his namesake fashion house specializing in Haute Couture and ready-to-wear in 1952. No sooner did it open than Givenchy earned a reputation for breaking with the fashion codes of its time. Today, the house is synonymous with aristocratic elegance, sensuality and fresh romanticism. Its legacy continues through the modern approach of its British Artistic Director, Clare Waight Keller, who was appointed in 2017 to design all Haute Couture and Ready-to-Wear collections for Women's and Men's.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.