- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C1WZL
- Store Inquiries:#401027986488
A four-in-one, color-correcting, weightless, mattifying, loose setting and finishing powder.
Unify, set and perfect with Givenchy Prisme Libre. Surreal skin perfection in four natural shades. The color combination evens out skin tone and boosts radiance while shine remains under control. Upon application, imperfections appear diminished, skin is more even, and makeup is set with a lasting, radiant, and matte finish. The formula and the pigments are treated with a technological atomization process that creates a perfectly uniform and a natural-looking result.
Best-selling Shade No. 1 Mousseline Pastel is a universal translucent color correcting and setting powder that contains a pearlescent white hue that captures light, a green hue that corrects redness, a blue hue to balance dullness, and a purple hue to brighten sallowness. This enhanced finishing effect works across all skintones.
Use to set makeup in targeted areas, or all over for a radiant mattifying finish.
Available with limited edition couture print caps that you can use with all your Prisme Libre loose powders.
- Use as a finishing powder to set makeup in targeted areas, or all over for a radiant, mattifying finish.
- With the cap closed, shake to mix and reveal powder.
- Use directly from the jar or dispense into the cap.
- Press onto skin with the included powder puff, dust on with a brush, or pat onto skin with a damp blending sponge.
- Mousseline Pastel: Translucent Color Correcting for All Skin Tones
- Taffetas Beige: Sheer with a Hint of Peach for Fair to Light Skin Tones
- Satin Blanc: Translucent Beige with an Illuminating Finish for All Skin Tones
- Voile Rose: Translucent Pink with an Illuminating Finish for All Skin Tones
Hubert de Givenchy founded his namesake fashion house specializing in Haute Couture and ready-to-wear in 1952. No sooner did it open than Givenchy earned a reputation for breaking with the fashion codes of its time. Today, the house is synonymous with aristocratic elegance, sensuality and fresh romanticism. Its legacy continues through the modern approach of its British Artistic Director, Clare Waight Keller, who was appointed in 2017 to design all Haute Couture and Ready-to-Wear collections for Women's and Men's.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.