- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C23WZ
- Store Inquiries:#401067661508
Shade No. 1 Mousseline Pastel is a universal color correcting powder that contains a pearlescent white hue that captures light, a green that corrects redness, a blue to balance dullness, and a pink for freshness. Use them separately or together.
Use to set makeup in targeted areas, or all over for a radiant mattifying finish.
Application Tip: Sweep brush over all four shades to set makeup with a uniform, radiant, and matte finish.
- N1 Mousseline Pastel - Translucent Color Correcting for all Skin Tones
- N2 Satin Ivoire - Creates a Luminous Effect on Light Skin Tones
- N3 Popeline Rose - Provides a Healthy-Looking Glow for Fair Skin Tones
- N4 Dentelle Beige - Provides a Healthy-Looking Glow for Light-to-Medium Skin Tones
- N5 Soie Abricot - Provides a Bronzing Effect on Medium Skin Tones
Hubert de Givenchy founded his namesake fashion house specializing in Haute Couture and ready-to-wear in 1952. No sooner did it open than Givenchy earned a reputation for breaking with the fashion codes of its time. Today, the house is synonymous with aristocratic elegance, sensuality and fresh romanticism. Its legacy continues through the modern approach of its British Artistic Director, Clare Waight Keller, who was appointed in 2017 to design all Haute Couture and Ready-to-Wear collections for Women's and Men's.