- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4G8Z
- Store Inquiries:#401084921524
This supple formula glides onto lips for easy application and perfect contouring definition. Long-lasting and waterproof, it ensures zero mistake makeup. The lip liner range is composed of ten colors & one universal shade to match every lipstick. The creamy waterproof formula retains the ingredients that led to its success: naturally antioxidant vitamins A and E, highly protective carnauba and candelilla waxes, as well as nourishing and revitalizing oils. This new range of 10 lip liners is specifically designed to suit all shades of Le Rouge and Rouge Interdit Lipsticks. Every lipstick finds its perfect match.
Shade N°11 is a universal transparent shade that adapts to any lipstick. It is both a makeup base and a fine line filler. With its formula containing botanical microspheres, hyaluronic acid and ceramide III (powdered oil), it plumps the lips, improves the skin's elasticity and preserves its moisture level.
Like a true professional's tool, Lip Liner also lends itself to the most sophisticated of variations. A contemporary example would be shaded or sculpted lips, obtained by combining two pencil shades for an edgy result that enhances the natural volume of the mouth. The result is simple to obtain thanks to a Lip Liner that's easier to use than ever.
Step-by-step recommendations for use:
- Trace the contour of your lips, following their natural shape.
- Begin with the outline of your top lip.
- Place the tip of the pencil on the bow of your lip and outline the right-hand side.
- Place the tip on the bow of your lip again and outline the left-hand side.
- Then trace the contour of the lower lip.
- Begin at the center and outline the right-hand side.
- Place the tip on the bow at the center again and outline the left-hand side.
- There is a natural white outline around your lips (which is what you follow to trace the contour of your lips without trying to correct their shape).
- To enlarge your lips, draw just outside of this line.
- To lessen the volume of your lips, draw just inside this line.
- Trace the outline of your lips, then thicken the line toward the interior of the contour (ideally, cover the lips entirely with liner).
- Then apply lipstick over the liner.
- Choose a lip pencil and lipstick in coordinating colors
- Trace a precise line along the lip contour and blot the interior of the lips with a fingertip to blend.
- Apply lipstick to the center of the lips.
- Press your lips together and apply a second coat if desired, to intensify the effect.
Hubert de Givenchy founded his namesake fashion house specializing in Haute Couture and ready-to-wear in 1952. No sooner did it open than Givenchy earned a reputation for breaking with the fashion codes of its time. Today, the house is synonymous with aristocratic elegance, sensuality and fresh romanticism. Its legacy continues through the modern approach of its British Artistic Director, Clare Waight Keller, who was appointed in 2017 to design all Haute Couture and Ready-to-Wear collections for Women's and Men's.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.