Chinoiserie Chic! Pagodas, latticework railings and bridges were key elements in the 18th-century English interpretation of Asian designs. The British East India Company's import of tea, porcelains, lacquers, and silks from China fueled a mania for goods "in the Chinese taste." As the inspiration for this Chinoiserie Chandelier centuries later, these fanciful Chinoiserie designs still hint elegantly at the exotic.
- Handcrafted chandelier inspired by 18th-century English interpretation of Asian designs.
- Made of glass, nickel finished brass and stainless steel.
- Uses eight 25-watt bulbs.
- Professional installation required.
- Overall, 27"Dia. x 30"T.
- Cord length: 6 ft.
- Back plate: 6.5".
- Weight, 18 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 25 lbs.