- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDAUA
- Store Inquiries:#401093017225
- What do you get when you combine crisp buttery biscuits with smooth, rich Godiva chocolate? Our new Prestige Biscuit Collection, featuring flavors inspired by our most iconic chocolate case pieces. This stunning 46-piece tin includes an exciting assortment, including Signature Framboise with white chocolate and raspberry, our iconic Lady Godiva pieces in dark and milk chocolate, Ecusson Lait with milk chocolate caramel, and Ecusson Noir with dark chocolate caramel, Coeur Lait with hazelnut praline, Coeur Noir with dark chocolate and cocoa ganache, and Lady Noir with vanilla ganache and dark chocolate, and Praliné Noisette Hazelnut Praliné. For birthdays, anniversaries, to celebrate a new job or new home, this is a sophisticated and generous gift to be savored and shared.
- Approx. 11 Servings per container.
- Serving: 4 Biscuits (33g).
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
Allergen Information: Contains wheat, milk, coconut, soy hazelnut, and egg. May contain other tree nuts and sesame.
Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.