- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_Z24E3
- Store Inquiries:#401105260908
- Considered to be the greatest American novel by one of America's finest writers. Published first in England in 1884 and then the following year in the U.S. This book follows the colorful Huckleberry Finn, whom we first met in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, on his continuing exploits along the Mississippi River. Bound in the finest leathers, this book is a classic that will be cherished for years to come.
- One line of personalization on the front lower corner of the book. Up to 28 characters (including spaces) in gold lettering shown.
- Bound by hand in genuine leather.
- Childhood keepsake that will be loved by all.
- Made of paper; 330 pages.
- 5.75"W x 8.75"D.
- Made in USA of imported material.
Please Note: Personalized items may not be ordered blank. Please order carefully. Orders for personalized items cannot be canceled, and personalized items cannot be returned.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.