- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_Z24E4
- Store Inquiries:#401105260915
- This Pulitzer Prize-winning novel is one you'll reach for again and again. Set in the depression-era South, the story follows a young girl, Scout, as she learns of the racial injustice and destruction of innocence in her small town. Originally published in 1960, this special edition is bound in the finest of European leathers, then stamped with original artwork.
- One line of personalization on the front lower corner of the book. Up to 28 characters (including spaces) in gold lettering shown.
- Bound by hand of genuine, French calfskin leather.
- Made of paper; 323 pages.
- 5.5"W x 8.25"D.
- Made in USA of imported material.
Please Note: Personalized items may not be ordered blank. Please order carefully. Orders for personalized items cannot be canceled, and personalized items cannot be returned.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.