- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N4YKF
- Store Inquiries:#401085050360
- Gucci men's watch from the Le Marché Des Merveilles Collection.
- 38mm round yellow golden PVD case and hardware.
- Signature green/red/green web nylon strap and dial.
- L'Aveugle Par Amour" embroidery at red stripe.
- Signature bee embroidery accents dial face.
- Two-hand Swiss-made ETA quartz movement.
- Sapphire crystal with antireflective coating.
- Yellow golden PVD ardillon buckle.
- Water resistant to 5 ATM.
- Made in Switzerland.
Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world's leading luxury fashion brands, with a renowned reputation for creativity, innovation and Italian craftsmanship.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.