Inspired by a patched denim jacket Alessandro Michele hand-stitched to wear on a trip to LA, this piece is lined with dyed lamb shearling (Italy) and adorned with a mix of embroideries representing some of the collection's most recognizable motifs, including birds, butterflies, the bee and the tiger framed by the phrase "L'Aveugle Par Amour" which translates to "blind for love." The individually embroidered appliqués are sewn to the garment by hand, a process that takes approximately four hours to complete for each jacket.
- Light blue denim with tiger embroidery.
- The denim fabric undergoes a treatment that involves stonewashing with enzymes and pumice stones. It is then brushed to obtain a vintage effect.
- Dyed lamb shearling (Turkey) fur lining.
- Check lining inside the sleeves.
- Lining, polyester.
- Trim 1, acrylic/polyester.
- Trim 2, viscose.
- Trim 3, polyester/wool.
- Made in Italy.
Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world's leading luxury fashion brands, with a renowned reputation for creativity, innovation and Italian craftsmanship.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.