This light cream works to reduce all visible signs of aging: wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed, the skin is visibly firmed and the skin is mattified.
What it Does:
Formulated with a combination of BlackBee Repair technology and a protective, sebum-regulating Propolis Complex* to visibly firm the skin and minimize wrinkles and imperfections. It is specially formulated to help rebalance combination to oily skin.
Day after day, the pores appear tightened, the skin texture looks refined, the complexion seems evened out.
*In vitro test on ingredients
What Else You Need to Know:
Fully aware of its social and environmental responsibilities, Guerlain integrated sustainable development into its company strategy back in 2007. Luxury and modernity are combined in this new eco-design packaging made of 90% recycled glass.
Fragrance: A fresh and airy honey fragrance.
Skin Types: Combination & Oily Skin
Bee products are some of the world's most effective natural healing substances. Guerlain Research has been working continuously with honey and royal jelly to create Abeille Royale: an anti-aging skincare collection with Black Bee Repair technology.
- From the first application*:
Wrinkle appearance decreased by 20%
*In an instrumental test, single application by 15 volunteers
- After one month of use**:
84% claim skin is smoother
79% claim skin is firmer
80% claim skin's texture is more refined
**In a satisfaction survey conducted on 61 women
- Black Bee Honey: A pure honey rich in amino acids, trace elements and high in fructose-content, this honey offers essential ingredients for the revitalization of the skin.
- Guerlain's Exclusive Royal Jelly: Rich in exceptional nutrients and is a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and vitamins. It is produced in a protected environment and offers exceptional benefits for the skin.
In the Morning:
- Apply Abeille Royale Mattifying Day Cream after the Youth Watery Oil and/or Double R Renew and Repair Serum.
- Apply to the middle of your face and work outwards.
1.7 oz./ 50 mL