This luxurious cream works to reduce all visible signs of aging: wrinkles, fine lines, loss of firmness, density, and elasticity.
Now available in a convenient travel format. Recyclable Packaging.What It Does:
The Cream is enriched with Guerlain's exclusive Cell Respiration technology which helps to regulate cell respiration in order to maximize the cells' energy production and accelerate their regeneration.
Fully aware of its social and environmental responsibilities, Guerlain integrated sustainable development into its company strategy back in 2007. Luxury and modernity are combined in this new eco-design packaging that minimizes its environmental impact.Collection Copy:
Orchidee Imperiale is an exceptional complete care range, renowned for its effectiveness on the signs of skin aging and the sensory pleasure of its textures. A true phenomenon of longevity, the orchid is the most highly developed species in the plant kingdom. Convinced of its outstanding potential, Guerlain has established its first ever research center dedicated to a single ingredient: The Orchidarium.Research Results:
Anti-aging & well-being results:
- Wrinkles -23%*
- Firmness +15%**
- Luminosity +18%**
* Instrumental test, 15 women, immediately after application
** Clinical test, 33 women, immediately after application & after 1 monthHighlighted Ingredients:
- Orchidee Imperiale Cell Respiration Technology: Regulates cellular respiration and combats hypoxia* or oxygen deficiency, a phenomenon that increases with age. The cells can breathe again and maximize energy production which boosts cell regeneration* and targets all visible signs of aging.
- Diamond Powder: Natural Radiance
*In vitro tests on ingredientHow To Use:
- Use the Orchidee Imperiale Cream morning and/or night after the Lotion and the Longevity Concentrate Serum.
- Take a small amount of the cream, using the spatula, and apply in circular movements all over the face.