Halcyon DaysAntler Trellis Coasters, Set of 4
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDCKX
- Store Inquiries:#401122328476
- An ideal gift that's both practical and elegant, our Antler Trellis coaster set of 4. Made from English fine bone china in our factory in Stoke-on-Trent, these exquisite coasters have been hand gilded in gold for an opulent finish. The classic Antler Trellis design has been created in collaboration with Gordon castle and is inspired by the antler heads which used to adorn the dome ceiling in the castle. These pieces are the perfect home accessory.
- Handcrafted of clay with glazed gold transfers.
- Unique gifting, exquisite design, strength and durability.
- Approx. 4"Dia.
- Care: It is recommended that all fine bone china giftware items are washed by hand using a mild detergent/washing aid. Dried with a soft cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaning products.
- Handmade in England by master craftsmen.
The Halcyon Days shop opened in London's Mayfair in 1950, and its Halcyon Days Enamels debuted 20 years later, singlehandedly reviving the nearly lost English art of enameling on copper. Halcyon Days Enamels keepsake boxes, featuring hand enameling and hand painting, are prized by collectors worldwide as modern heirlooms.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.