- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDCL0
- Store Inquiries:#401122327714
- A coffee cup and saucer makes the perfect gift for either him or her. Our Antler Trellis style is certainly no exception. Crafted from start to finish in Stoke-on-Trent, this beautiful piece is made from English fine bone china and has been finished with gold gilding by hand.
- Unique gifting, exquisite design, strength and durability.
- Handcrafted of clay with gold glaze transfers.
- Cup: 2.5"D x 3.5"L x 2.5"T.
- Saucer: 5.75"Dia. x 0.62"T.
- Care: It is recommended that all fine bone china giftware items are washed by hand using a mild detergent/washing aid. Dried with a soft cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaning products.
- Handmade in England by master craftsmen.
The Halcyon Days shop opened in London's Mayfair in 1950, and its Halcyon Days Enamels debuted 20 years later, singlehandedly reviving the nearly lost English art of enameling on copper. Halcyon Days Enamels keepsake boxes, featuring hand enameling and hand painting, are prized by collectors worldwide as modern heirlooms.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.