Halcyon DaysGeorge Washington 220th Anniversary Enamel Box
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDCLF
- Store Inquiries:#401122327776
- December 14th 2019 marks the 220th anniversary of the death of the first President of the United States, George Washington. In commemoration of this occasion, Halcyon Days has created a limited edition enamel box featuring a portrait of George Washington, framed with a gold mount and rich red base.
- Limited to an edition of 50, this box is supplied with a unique limited edition number and a supporting Certificate of Authenticity.
- Made of copper, enamel, and brass mount with 18-karat gold plating.
- Unique gifting; luxury quality; collectable.
- Approx. 2.5"L x 1.7"W x 0.98"T.
- Care: Recommended that all enamel gift boxes are carefully cleaned with a soft cloth.
- Handmade in England by master craftsmen.
The Halcyon Days shop opened in London's Mayfair in 1950, and its Halcyon Days Enamels debuted 20 years later, singlehandedly reviving the nearly lost English art of enameling on copper. Halcyon Days Enamels keepsake boxes, featuring hand enameling and hand painting, are prized by collectors worldwide as modern heirlooms.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.