Halcyon DaysGeorge Washington Coin Enamel Box
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDCL6
- Store Inquiries:#401122328568
- An enamel box inspired by the famous collectible presidential coins, featuring US President George Washington who, following the ratification of the Constitution of the United States, was unanimously elected by the Electoral College to serve as the United States first President. Former General and Commander in Chief of the Continental Army, he served two terms as president, holding the office from 1789 to 1797.
- Unique gifting; luxury quality; collectable.
- Made of enamel, copper, and brass mount with 18-karat gold plating.
- Approx. 1.5"Dia. x 0.875"T.
- Care: Recommended that all enamel gift boxes are carefully cleaned with a soft cloth.
- Handmade in England by master craftsmen.
The Halcyon Days shop opened in London's Mayfair in 1950, and its Halcyon Days Enamels debuted 20 years later, singlehandedly reviving the nearly lost English art of enameling on copper. Halcyon Days Enamels keepsake boxes, featuring hand enameling and hand painting, are prized by collectors worldwide as modern heirlooms.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.