- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_G8298
- Store Inquiries:#401024738981
- White porcelain.
- Multicolor Asian-influenced butterfly, branch, and blossom motif.
- Irregular scalloped embossed golden edge.
- First introduced in 1851 at the First World Exhibition in London.
- Original set purchased by Queen Victoria.
- Dinner plate, 10 1/2" diameter.
- Made in Hungary.
Since 1826, Herend has created timeless designs with unsurpassed craftsmanship and artistry. These exquisite treasures make lovely collectibles and heirlooms for generations to come.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.