- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N5WRN
- Store Inquiries:#2430833
- Hickey Freeman two-piece tuxedo.
- Notched lapel with satin facing; satin-covered two-button front.
- Long sleeves with basted sleeves.
- Welt pocket at left chest.
- Two exterior besom pockets with 2" flaps.
- Three interior welt pockets.
- Double-vented back.
- Included flat-front trousers with satin trim.
- Side slant pockets; back button-welt pockets.
- Straight legs with satin trim.
- Hook-bar/zip fly; belt loops.
- Half-lined to the knee.
- Unfinished hem to be tailored to desired length.
- Super 150s Tasmanian wool by Loro Piana.
- Cupro lining.
- Dry clean.
- Made in USA of imported material.
Started by entrepreneurs Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey in the early 20th century, Hickey Freeman was founded on a simple idea of offering high quality tailoring to men from coast-to-coast. Using the finest materials, Hickey Freeman tailored suits for men searching for the perfect fit. With durable buttons and suits lined with Bemberg, Hickey Freeman lives its motto - "keep the quality up."
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.