- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4MZW
- Store Inquiries:#401087608187
A vibrant cocktail of sparkling citrus oils, blended with aromatic Mediterranean herbs, with sensual, warm undertones exudes delight. Now available in a black travel set.
- Head Notes: Bergamot, Mediterranean Herbs, Lavender, Chamomile
- Heart Notes: Rondeletia, Geranium, Rose de Mai Absolute, Cinnamon
- Base Notes: Amber, Oak Moss, Coumarone, Patchouli, Tonka Bean Absolute, Clary Sage Absolute
Founded in France in 1775 to cater to nobility, family-owned Houbigant de Paris boasts almost 230 years of historic artistry in perfume making. The brand's renowned perfume, Quelques Fleurs, was first created in 1912 and remains an elegant, floral scent with devotees around the globe. In fact, the entire collection of Houbigant Paris fragrances are much loved worldwide by those with discriminating taste.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.