Ambient® Lighting Bronzer fuses the illuminating effects of Ambient®Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to add depth and dimension for a natural, sun-kissed glow. The sheer, airy formula sweeps on softly for a healthy-looking, radiant finish.Features & Benefits:
Available in Four Shades:
- The airy, lightweight bronzers fuse the illuminating effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to deliver buildable color and a radiant finish.
- While traditional bronzer tends to be flat, Ambient® Lighting Bronzer uses Photoluminescent Technology for seamless blending and color transitions.
- The hand-made powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare techniquewhich means "to mix" in Italiancreating the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike.
- Ambient® Lighting Bronzer can be used alone for subtle warmth and contouring or paired with Ambient® Lighting Powder to create depth and dimension.
- NUDE BRONZE LIGHT A neutral bronze shade fused with Nude Light, a soft, translucent powder, to mimic a subtle warmth. Ideal for light/medium complexions.
- DIFFUSED BRONZE LIGHT A cool bronze shade fused with Diffused Light, a soft, pale yellow powder, to mimic a ray of warm sunlight. Ideal for light/medium complexions.
- LUMINOUS BRONZE LIGHT A medium bronze shade fused with Luminous Light, a champagne pearl powder, for a softer, candlelit warmth. Ideal for light/medium complexions.
- RADIANT BRONZE LIGHT A warm bronze shade fused with Radiant Light, a golden beige powder, to mimic a summer glow. Ideal for medium/deep complexions.
Photoluminescent Technology The optically transparent particles alter the appearance of the skin by manipulating and refracting favorable light. The result is skin that looks smooth, even, and enhancednot masked. The soft-focus technology helps to minimize the look of wrinkles and imperfections, neutralize discoloration, and emulate the appearance of young, healthy skin.Carisa's Take:
"Most bronzers are flat and look unnatural. That's where the Photoluminescent Technology really lends itself to the Ambient® Lighting Bronzer. It's perfect for creating a natural sun kissed glow. I personally love using Luminous Bronze Light for subtle contouring because it blends seamlessly with the Ambient® Lighting Powders and blushes."How to Use:
- Warming: Using the Hourglass No.1 Powder Brush, gently swirl the entire compact to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder. Lightly apply all over face to achieve a sun-kissed look.
- Defining: Use the Ambient® Lighting Brush to apply Ambient® Lighting Bronzer as a subtle contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks and jawline.
- Ambient® Lighting Bronzer works best when applied after Ambient® Lighting Powder and before Ambient® Lighting Blush.
0.39 oz./ 11 g