- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HCZ2K
- Store Inquiries:#401116715435
- The Balboa Etagere is an extravagant Old Hollywood era-inspired piece exuding glamour and sophistication.
- This elegantly designed statement bookshelf incorporates intricate frame detailing, stunning form, functionality, and quality.
- The frame is handcrafted with hand-gilded metal structures and includes tempered glass shelves.
- This statement piece is sure to be a focal point in any room setting.
- Due to the handcrafted nature, each piece may have subtle and unique differences.
- Metal frame.
- Overall: 48"W x 16"D x 84"T.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Made in Mexico.
- Boxed weight, approximately 115 lbs.
Acclaimed fashion designers Mark Badgley and James Mischka have captivated the world with their stunning red-carpet designs since launching Badgley Mischka in 1998. Now they are bringing their signature elegance to your home with their first-ever home line. From dining, living, and bedroom collections to accent furniture, decorative accessories, casegoods, and candles, each piece possesses an allure that is both glamorous and modern, with handcrafted details that evoke a couture-level attention to detail.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.