- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HCZ2N
- Store Inquiries:#401116715473
- The Casablanca Slipper Chair is a stunning seat, attractive from all angles.
- Generously proportionate and extremely comfortable, this chair sits on tapered legs.
- The upholstered seat and back are tightly self-welted to the lacquered wooden side panels.
- Due to the handcrafted nature, each piece may have subtle and unique differences.
- Hardwood frame.
- Fabric: polyester/viscose/cotton/linen.
- Overall: 22.5"W x 38"D x 32.5"T.
- Seat: 22.5"W x 25.5"D x 18"T.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Made in Mexico.
- Boxed weight, approximately 106 lbs.
Acclaimed fashion designers Mark Badgley and James Mischka have captivated the world with their stunning red-carpet designs since launching Badgley Mischka in 1998. Now they are bringing their signature elegance to your home with their first-ever home line. From dining, living, and bedroom collections to accent furniture, decorative accessories, casegoods, and candles, each piece possesses an allure that is both glamorous and modern, with handcrafted details that evoke a couture-level attention to detail.