- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HBAQ4
- Store Inquiries:#401088469725
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Wall sconce of alabaster and metal.
- Alabaster on each sconce will be unique as alabaster is pieced together.
- 6.3"W x 5"D x 8.5"T.
- Uses one 60-watt bulb.
- Includes handing hardware.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Weight, 3.2 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 5 lbs.
In 1997, Jamie Young Jeter and David Jeter took a day trip to Mexico, where they filled their car trunk with gardening pots they discovered in a roadside shop. When they returned to Los Angeles, they promptly sold the entire haul to a local florist. Recognizing an under-served market, the two artists began to design and produce their own line of interesting flower pots, only to discover that the rustic, handcrafted quality of the pieces would make unusual bases for lampsthus the Jamie Young Company was born.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.