- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HD8TU
- Store Inquiries:#401121003527
- A gorgeous end piece to add at the end of your bedframe or along the wall of an entryway. The Shelby Bench features an open design with a metal frame and luxuriously soft hide cushion. Antique brass is paired here with rich chocolate brown tones to create an alluring feel.
- Dyed ox hide hide (India) cushion.
- Steel frame with antique brass finish.
- Natural color variation will occur in hide. Metal finish may vary.
- Weight capacity: 550 lbs.
- Handcrafted construction.
- Overall: 51"W x 16"D x 20.5"T.
- Light assembly may be required.
- Boxed weight, approximately 41 lbs.
In 1997, Jamie Young Jeter and David Jeter took a day trip to Mexico, where they filled their car trunk with gardening pots they discovered in a roadside shop. When they returned to Los Angeles, they promptly sold the entire haul to a local florist. Recognizing an under-served market, the two artists began to design and produce their own line of interesting flower pots, only to discover that the rustic, handcrafted quality of the pieces would make unusual bases for lampsthus the Jamie Young Company was born.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.