- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HBNN4
- Store Inquiries:#401099639919
- Handcrafted giclée on canvas.
- Mixed media original, hand signed and numbered by the artist.
- Limited Edition giclée, hand embellished by the artist.
- Artist: Jill Pumpelly.
- Tarnished silver finish frame.
- Canvas and wood.
- Wire hanging on back.
- 49.5"W x 2"D x 61.5"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Weight, 17 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 30 lbs.
Jill Pumpelly is a professional artist who specializes in abstract paintings. She has had success as a painter, sculptor, opera singer, and interior designer. She is inspired by human nature and the ways we perceive ourselves and the world around us. Each of her compositions develops organically, and she applies paint in layers, allowing earlier layers to remain visible so the colors can react with one another, giving the piece balance and depth. Jill works as a full-time artist out of her studio in Dallas, Texas.