Joan VassKeyhole-Front Long Dolman Dress
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: OC320_TVNL5
- Store Inquiries:#2215866
- Joan Vass ultra-soft knit dress; available in your choice of color.
- Approx. measurements: 46"L from shoulder to hem, 44"L down center back.
- Bateau neckline; button-hook keyhole detail.
- Dolman sleeves.
- High-cut side vents for ease of movement.
- Relaxed silhouette.
- Straight hem.
- Pullover style.
- Pima cotton interlock.
- Hand wash or machine wash.
American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.