- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_Y4AGQ
- Store Inquiries:#2611031
- John Hardy necklace from the Classic Chain Collection.
- May be adjusted into four styles with links and chains.
- Signature sterling silver with woven chain motif.
- Two interlocking link ends with layered chains.
- Approx. 16"L.
- Lobster clasp.
- Handcrafted in Bali.
About this collection:
John Hardy is one of the last companies to weave chain by hand, and the Classic Chain collection reflects the brand's commitment to the preservation of traditional Balinese jewelry making techniques. Meticulously weaving the chain by hand allows a smooth and supple drape that follows the contour of the body. Designed in 18-karat gold, sterling silver, and an array of stones.
Established in Bali in 1975, John Hardy is dedicated to the creation of ultimate beauty through artisan handcrafted jewelry. Each of John Hardy's distinctive collections conveys evocative symbolism and honors the transmission of creative energy from the artist to the wearer. Since inception, the company has been deeply rooted in the essential values of community, artisanship, and sustainability.