- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N15LS
- Store Inquiries:#401016280364
- From the Bamboo Collection and the "Wear Bamboo, Plant Bamboo" initiative.
- The purchase of this bracelet ensures the sowing of 1 bamboo seedling by John Hardy.
- Woven leather wrapped to form three straps.
- Sterling silver bamboo detail on center strap.
- Handcrafted in Bali.
Established in Bali in 1975, John Hardy is dedicated to the creation of ultimate beauty through artisan handcrafted jewelry. Each of John Hardy's distinctive collections conveys evocative symbolism and honors the transmission of creative energy from the artist to the wearer. Since inception, the company has been deeply rooted in the essential values of community, artisanship, and sustainability.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.