About this collection:
- John Hardy necklace from the Legends Collection.
- Sterling silver hardware and Naga dragon station.
- Seven strands of pearls and hematite beads.
- Naturally white freshwater cultured pearls.
- Two round blue sapphires as dragon eyes.
- Approx. 24"L.
- Puller clasp.
- Handcrafted in Thailand.
The John Hardy Legends Collection takes inspiration from mythical talismans, fantastical creatures, and abiding legends the Eagle, Naga, Cobra, and Macan. Majestic and regal, the Eagle evokes freedom and self-determination. Naga the legendary water dragon who protects the ocean's pearl symbolizes everlasting love and prosperity. The Cobra, a powerful embodiment of reincarnation, represents life's perpetual transformation and renewal. For courage and passion, turn to the Macan tiger known for its ferocity in the face of adversity.