- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HC63B
- Store Inquiries:#401105776386
- Handcrafted table lamp.
- Ceramic urn center framed by antiqued silver leaf finished steel cage.
- Manmade linen shade with manmade silk inside.
- Shade dimensions: 18"Sq. x 11"T.
- Uses one type-A 150-watt bulb.
- Overall: 33.5"T.
- Cord length: 6 ft.
- Boxed weight, approximately 18 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.