- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HD3VF
- Store Inquiries:#401119017222
- Accent a refined living space with this classic glass table lamp. The frosted horizontal lines and base give the lamp body depth and dimension.
- Handcrafted of iron, glass, crystal, linen, and acrylic.
- Disclaimer: With glass, variations in size, shape, and color may occur.
- White shade with matching interior; manmade linen and manmade silk.
- Shade dimensions: 17"W x 10"D x 10"T.
- Overall: 17"W x 10"D x 29.5"T.
- Base: 10"W x 5"D x 1.5"T.
- Cord length: 6 ft.
- Uses one type-A 150-watt bulb.
- 9.5" nickel harp, turnkey.
- 3-way switch.
- UL listed.
- Feather dust.
- Boxed weight, approximately 43.1 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.