- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HD9ZZ
- Store Inquiries:#401121496879
- A four door sideboard with central storage behind double doors flanked by two single space curved outer doors. The top and steel base in Mayan gold with a central frieze of truro gold over a raised textured pattern. Push latches are fitted and adjustable shelves complete the interior.
- Handcrafted construction.
- Wood composite, plywood, and beech solid frame.
- Brass hinges.
- Approx. 82"W x 18"D x 36"T.
- Feather dust.
- Boxed weight, approximately 313 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.