- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HC060
- Store Inquiries:#401103212558
- Metal sconce with grosgrain bow detail.
- Designed by kate spade new york.
- Dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included).
- Linen shade dimensions: 7"Sq. x 9.25"T.
- Uses one E12 candelabra bulb.
- UL listed.
- Limited one year warranty.
- Overall: 7"W.
- Back plate: 3.25" square.
- Boxed weight, approximately 8 lbs.
In 1993, former magazine accessories editor Kate Brosnahan created a sleek black handbag under the label kate spade new york that became famous around the world. In 2007, Deborah Lloyd, formerly of Banana Republic and Burberry, took the helm as president and chief creative officer with an aim to broaden the line while honoring its history. Craig A. Leavitt joined shortly thereafter to realize the global potential of the brand that now has dozens of retail shops, a thriving e-commerce business, and boutiques around the world and has grown to include shoes, jewelry, fragrance, eyewear, hosiery, tabletop, paper, and women's ready-to-wear.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.