- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C1VTB
- Store Inquiries:#401050378956
This plumping concentrate intensively hydrates skin to smooth the appearance of rough texture and fine lines. Formulated with 15% plant-based Glycerin and Shiso Leaf Extract, this serum is demonstrated to help correct the appearance of fine lines and rough texture in a clinical study. Revive dull and tired skin with this effective plumping facial serum.
Who It Is For: All Skin Types
Solution for: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dryness, Dullness/Uneven Texture
Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, and Phthalate-free
• Plant-based Glycerin: A renowned skin care ingredient that works as a moisture magnet and pulls essential moisture into skin. It is highly compatible with skin and also creates a "reservoir effect", enhancing the water-holding capacity of the skin and ultimately helping to provide skin elasticity and plumpness and facilitates epidermal barrier function. The glycerin used in this formula is plant-based and can be derived from sources including palm fruit, rapeseed and coconut.
How To Use:
• Dispense one pump into hand
• Apply evenly to clean skin before your moisturizer in the morning and at night
• May also be used on the eye contour
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water
75 mL/ 2.5 fl. oz
Founded as an apothecary on New York's Lower East Side, Kiehl's Since 1851 has always been known for its effective remedies. Today, the line is popular worldwide for its highly acclaimed skin and hair care formulas, which are derived from natural ingredients.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.