A cleansing face mask that helps minimize the appearance of pores.
Formulated with ingredients from the mouth of the Amazonian River, this cleansing face mask effectively absorbs oil while drawing out toxins and dirt that can clog pores. In addition to Amazonian White Clay, this formula is infused with Oatmeal and Aloe Vera.
Who It Is For: Oily, All Skin Types
Solution for: Pores, Oiliness
• Bentonite: Found in Canada and the Midwest, this is a colloidal aluminum silicate clay used as a suspending agent in a variety of skin care formulas, including lotions and makeup. Because it absorbs oil, it is often used as a facial mask to reduce shine. It also helps to stabilize formulas.
• Aloe Vera is derived from the aloe vera plant. This ingredient has been known to soften, soothe and comfort skin.
• Amazonian White Clay helps purify and detoxify skin. This clay is known to remove bacteria, toxins, excess oil and dead cells that can clog skin and result in enlarged pores.
How To Use: • After cleansing, apply a thin layer to damp skin, avoiding the immediate eye area
• Allow to dry for approximately ten minutes
• When dry, gently remove mask using a warm, wet towel and pat dry
Net wt. 5.0 oz. / 142g