- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4SRK
- Store Inquiries:#401096260499
How to Use:
Apply a sheer layer to skin with fingers, brush or sponge, making sure to pat into all angles of fine lines and pores. To highlight and lift face contours, apply to the center of the forehead, bridge of nose, chin, under the eyes, and tops of cheekbones.
- Light-reflecting minerals diffuse the appearance of pores, fine lines, and skin imperfections.
- Stretch gel technology creates a flexible barrier that prevents foundation from settling into lines.
- Infused with an oil-absorbing powder to control shine and a smoothing powder to prevent makeup meltdowns.
- For all skin types.
- LAVENDER-PINK: Enlivens sallow and dull skin with a youthful glow. For fair to medium-light skin tones.
- PEARL WHITE: Imparts a fine luminescence that visually lifts facial features. For fair to medium-light skin tones.
- YELLOW: Brightens skin while diffusing dark spots and discoloration. For fair to medium skin tones.
- GREEN: Reduces the appearance of redness caused by rosacea and irritation. For fair to light skin tones.
- Silk Powder moisturizes to keep skin supple & soft.
- 5 specific powder shapes to correct and blur skin.
- White Mulberry Root & Rose Extract provide antioxidants and moisture to skin.
- Not tested on animals.
- Formulated without artificial colors, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil derived from petroleum, parabens.
Inspired by her own needs and the deeply rooted skincare traditions of Japan, Ai Saotome began work on a line of pure and healthy skincare designed to help give skin radiance both on and off screen. She then extended these skincare benefits into a color cosmetics line including its iconic, red-tubed Moisture Foundation.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.