- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_D3PZB
- Store Inquiries:#401121139769
- KREWE "St. Louis" round sunglasses in handcrafted acetate with 24-karat, gold-plated hardware.
- Lens/bridge/temple (in mm): 46-23-145.
- Polarized, mirrored lenses.
- Compressed double nose bridge with screw detail.
- Peaked frame front with linear studs.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- May be fitted with prescription lenses.
From its name (a term historically linked to Mardi Gras) to its packaging (which depicts the 1906 Krewe of Rex parading down Canal Street), every facet of KREWE eyewear proclaims the founder's love of New Orleans. An artist, photographer, and NOLA native, Stirling Barrett founded the brand in 2013 to pay homage to his roots through modern eyewear. Each frame is named after a New Orleans site or cultural reference and handmade from lightweight, heat-sensitive acetate for extreme pliability.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.