- Container made of Limoges porcelain and brass.
- Paraffin single-wick candle.
- Scent: top notes: spearmint Nanah Morocco; middle notes: Rose de Mai, Moroccan rose absolute, geranium, and orange flower absolute; bottom notes: leather, amber, and honey.
- After candle has burned completely through, place container under hot water to dissolve remaining wax. The vessel can then serve as a decorative container.
- 3.5"Dia. x 4"T; 12.5 ounces.
- Made in France.
: It was spring in Morocco, during the peak of the Rose Festival. Leaving her riad at 28 Rue Assourel, she pressed against the ancient clay walls to allow the carts to pass, overflowing with fresh rose petals, expertly guided by small, purposeful men.
The medina was intoxicating. Not just the sweet, powerful perfume of the flowers, but the vats of exotic spices, the tanned leathers, the carved cedar boxes, and the ubiquitous urns of fresh nanah tea.
It was a potent cocktail. She lost track of time completely. She had no idea where the next passageway might lead. But she made her way confidently, navigating with broken French and genuine smiles ... feeling for the first time in ages, truly and entirely alive.